1. Do I need any prior experience in art or yoga in order to attend? No! This retreat is inclusive to all skill levels. There will be something for everyone to discover and enjoy.
2. What is the cost? Sign up before June 15th and enjoy a $50 early-bird discount. Full-price for the 3-day retreat is $689.
3. What is included? Skillfully guided activities as detailed on the schedule. Enjoy about six hours of yoga and meditation, and another six hours art instruction and experimentation. Meals & lodging are included.
4. What is not included? Linens are not provided. Ronora Lodge does offer the option to have them included for an additional $15.
6. What should I bring? Upon registration you’ll receive an email with a packing checklist. For starters, plan on bringing your own yoga mat and an open mind!
7. What meals are included? Friday dinner, all 3 meals Saturday, and breakfast and lunch on Sunday! Please note in your registration any dietary needs we hope to meet.
8. When should I arrive? Check back for more details about our meeting place for our welcome dinner.
9. When should I plan to leave? We’ll wrap up our time together by 1pm on Sunday. You are welcome to stay for lunch (included) before continuing on your journey.
10. Do I have to participate in all the activities? Nope. While we welcome you to join in for as much as you can, we understand if you’re not feeling up for a certain activity. We kindly ask you to inform us about your whereabouts, and will look forward to having you back for the next session.
11. What is the group size? We’ll cap the group at 25 participants. We’ll need a minimum group size of 15 to run the retreat.
12. What other attractions are nearby? The Ronora property features numerous hiking and biking trails for your leisure time. If you wish to explore outside the grounds, the beaches of Lake Michigan are within a 15 minute drive as are numerous, quaint small towns dotting the landscape of Southwest Michigan.
13. What is your refund policy? You may receive a full refund within 7 days after signing up or by June 1st, whichever comes first. After June 1st, you may receive a 50% refund through July 18th. For event planning purposes, we will honor a $100 refund for last minute cancellations made on or after September 6th, 2019.